Daddy? How did I come into this world?
「爹地,我是怎麼來到這世界的呀?」
Well, my child, some day I'll have to tell you anyway.
「這個嘛,兒子啊,總有一天我會讓你知道的。」
Why not tell me today? Please!
「拜託啦!今天就告訴我好嗎?」
OK, but listen carefully.
「好吧,那你要仔細聽好喔!」
Mom and Dad met each other in a cyber cafe.
「你媽和我是在一家網咖相遇而認識的,
In the restrooms of that cyber cafe, dad connected to mom.
然後我們就在網咖的洗手間使用了超連結,
Mom at that time made some downloads from dad's memory stick.
你媽從我的隨身碟下載了一些資料,
When dad finished uploading we discovered we used no firewall.
當爹地完成上傳時,我們才發現忘了使用防火牆,
Since it was too late to cancel or delete,
因為想要取消或刪除都已為時太晚,
nine months later we ended up with a virus.
九個月之後,我們就被一個病毒---你給終結了。」


英文部分引用自lin